RH - Rotorhub

India's largest helicopter company up for sale

16th May 2019 - 11:15 GMT | by Neelam Mathews in New Delhi

RSS

Save this for later

Development plans from the Indian government-owned Pawan Hans, the country's largest helicopter company, have been frozen for two years as a result of a disinvestment agenda.

Pawan Hans is owned by the Ministry of Civil Aviation (49%) and the remaining 51% by the Oil and Natural Gas Commission. It ...

Want to read more?

Premium news content is only available to Shephard Plus subscribers or Online News subscribers

Back to News

Share to

Linkedin