QuadA2012: AVX team moves towards flight tests
AVX Aircraft Company is hoping to start flight testing its OH-58D coaxial conversion in 2014 as it continues to pursue the US Army’s Armed Aerial Scout (AAS) programme.
With US Army leadership confirming that involvement in mid-2012 flying demonstrations would not preclude companies from the AAS project, AVX is ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.