First Dutch CH-47Fs delivered, Lynx withdrawn from service
After much delay, the first two CH-47Fs for the Defence Helicopter Command (DHC) have arrived in the Netherlands.
The new medium transport helicopters arrived by ship in the port of Antwerp on 24 August and were then transported by road to the Logistiek Centrum Woensdrecht (LCW - air logistics center).
Please register to enjoy full access to Shephard Media’s range of news, magazines and technical data products, including Shephard Plus.
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.