Heli-Expo 2013: Bell searching for new tiltrotor partner
Bell Helicopter is looking for a new partner to develop a next-generation tiltrotor for the US Army's Joint Multi-Role (JMR) requirement following Boeing’s decision to team with Sikorsky.
On 28 February, the two companies announced they would submit a joint proposal for the JMR Technology Demonstrator (TD) Phase ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.