Farnborough 2012: Raytheon widens RACR sales pitch
In an effort to extend its AESA legacy, Raytheon is now exploring new avenues for the radars, company officials have explained.
Some 400 systems have been delivered to date, and Raytheon is looking at international sales for its Raytheon Advanced Combat Radar (RACR) system, as well as future ISR applications ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.