DE&S highlights industry opportunities on UK armour programmes
The UK Armoured Vehicles Programme team is expected to spend about £350 million this year and about £10 billion over 10 years, the head of the programme has said.
The team’s main procurement programmes are the Specialist Vehicle (SV) or ‘Scout’ and Warrior Capability Sustainment Programme (CSP) both of which ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.