Boeing furthers Ground-Launched SDB
Boeing is moving forward with development of the ground-launched variant of its Small Diameter Bomb (SDB), which it believes fills a gap for long-range precision fires.
The company is modifying the Ground-Launched SDB so it can be operated from systems such as the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS), using ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.