AUSA 2012: GDLS introduces ‘Tracked Stryker’ concept
Among the programme initiatives highlighted by General Dynamics Land Systems at the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) 2012 annual meeting was a new ‘Tracked Stryker’ medium tracked concept vehicle.
Dubbed ‘Stryker+Tr’, the concept vehicle features the Stryker Double-V Hull vehicle and targets the US Army’s emerging Armored Multi-Purpose ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.