Meeker Aviation and AirFilm Camera Systems introduce Blawkhawk / S-70 sponson mount
Meeker Aviation and AirFilm Camera Systems are pleased to introduce the latest addition to our line of products, our new Blawkhawk / S-70 sponson mount
The sponson mount features:
- max payload weight 125lbs
- two piece modular mount, allows payload arm to be removed or installed as needed
- compatible with most common sensor / searchlight payloads
- tie down ring, wire deflector built in, original crew step compatible. additional crew step when payload installed
- bolts direct into existing fastner location
- designed to use our family of Dovetails / Quick disconnects / vibration isolation devices
For information on any of our products, contact:
More from Defence Helicopter
Brazilian armed forces training has been given a significant boost with a new order for Airbus H125 helicopters.
Poland aims to order three times as many AH-64E attack helicopters as previously expected.
Leonardo hopes to persuade the UK MoD that a range of AW149 survivability-related items makes the helicopter the best fit for the New Medium Helicopter programme.
Lockheed Martin is providing additional M-TADS/PNVS components and hardware for the AH-64 Apache.
The USAF has taken acceptance of four MH-139A Grey Wolf helicopters for developmental testing following earlier trials after Military Flight Release.