AUVSI 2014: Test flights of Improved Gray Eagle resume
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems (GA-ASI) is continuing test flights of its Improved Gray Eagle (IGE) UAV, which brings a significant increase in endurance and payload capacity, it has emerged.
The company took a break from flight tests at its El Mirage Flight Operations Facility in Adelanto, California to display the ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.