Dutch Cheetah air defence guns sold to Jordan
The Netherlands and Jordan have struck a €21 million deal that will see 60 surplus Cheetah air defence systems being transferred to the Jordanian armed forces.
The agreement also includes the delivery of Cheetah spare parts, some 350,000 rounds of surplus ammunition and technical documentation. In addition, five Leopard 1 ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.