AUSA 2012: US Army Quantifies Stryker Double-V Hull
Service representatives used the venue of the AUSA Winter 2012 to quantify initial combat performance of the new Stryker ‘Double-V Hull’ (DVH) design and speculate on the possibility of additional acquisition of that enhanced platform design.
Developed in response to a need to provide soldiers with better protection from mines ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.