British minister reinforces defence export market
UK Minister for defence equipment, support and technology Peter Luff has emphasised the importance of the defence sector to the British economy thanks to its position as the world’s second largest exporter of defence products.
Speaking at the NDI Opportunities Conference in Bristol on 14 March, the minister described ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.