DSA12: Insitu signs Malaysian ScanEagle deal
Insitu Pacific has announced that it has signed a contract with Unmanned Systems Technology (UST) for one ScanEagle system for leasing in Malaysia.
UST is a subsidiary of Composites Technology Research Malaysia (CTRM), and the contract was signed during DSA 2012 in Kuala Lumpur on 18 April.
The contract is ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.