AUVSI 2014: Lockheed adds new SUAS to portfolio
Lockheed Martin has added Vector Hawk to its family of small UAS.
The system, unveiled at AUVSI on 13 May, is designed for versatility and affordability addressing a broad set of mission and operating needs within a single system.
Vector Hawk having a gross take-off weight of only 4lb and ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.