AUVSI: Raytheon offers up Griffin for UAS
Raytheon is in early talks with the US Army, Navy and Air Force to integrate its Griffin lightweight, precision kinetic effects munition onto a variety of UAS, company officials have told Unmanned Vehicles.
Speaking to UV at AUVSI on 26 August, Raytheon business development senior manager for air warfare systems ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.