UK Government suspends SAR-H helicopter programme
The new coalition government has decided to suspend the UK's Search and Rescue - Helicopter (SAR-H) programme following a review into spending decisions made by the previous Labour administration.
In an announcement made in the House of Commons by Treasury Chief Secretary, Danny Alexander, the government has decided to axe ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.