SOFEX 2012: Arab Spring blamed for slow-moving Little Bird contract
The Arab Spring and civil unrest in Syria are responsible for delaying Jordan's attempts to purchase Boeing AH-6i 'Little Bird' helicopters, defence sources have suggested.
Commander of the Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF), Maj Gen Malek Habashna told Shephard the service remains committed to purchasing 18 AH-6i airframes despite ...
Please register to enjoy full access to Shephard Media’s range of news, magazines and technical data products, including Shephard Plus.
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.