EC225 to return to service in April, says Eurocopter
Eurocopter hopes to clear the EC225 for a full return to service in April, after cracks in the aircraft’s main gear box (MGB) caused the ditching of two aircraft in 2012 and the subsequent grounding of the North Sea fleet.
In October a circumferential crack in the bevel gear vertical ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.