Readership Survey - Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (as stated in the promotional email) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees of Shephard Media or subscriptions agencies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Employees of companies with access to corporate Defence Insight or Premium News accounts may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Shephard Media containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
6. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Readership Survey in full and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Readership feedback survey" in the subject line.
7. Strictly only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
8. Shephard Media accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Shephard Media.
9. The closing date of the Prize Draw will be Nov. 30th 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
10. A winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will occur on a rolling basis and the first 50 participants to finish the survey will receive the $50 Virtual Visa Card.
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before 9 July and must provide a valid email address to claim their prize. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Shephard Media shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. Shephard Media reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraudulent use of this service). The decision of Shephard Media in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter: The Shephard Press Ltd., 33 St. James Square, London, SW1Y 4JS