Readership Survey - Terms and Conditions
1. The $50 Virtual Visa Voucher or charitable donation will be awarded to the first 50 respondents aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the Survey.
2. Employees of Shephard Media or subscriptions agencies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Survey may not apply for the $50 Voucher.
3. Entrants into the Survey shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Shephard Media containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To apply for the $50 Voucher you must complete the Survey in full and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary.
6. Strictly only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Only those that have been emailed directly by Shephard Media are eligible to submit an entry, and the Survey cannot be shared with third parties.
7. Shephard Media accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Shephard Media.
8. The closing date of the Survey will be 01 Jan 2022. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. The first 50 participants to finish the Survey will receive the $50 Virtual Visa Card.
10. The Voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. Shephard Media reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Survey with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraudulent use of this service). The decision of Shephard Media in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Survey will be governed by English law and entrants to the $50 Voucher submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Promoter: The Shephard Press Ltd., 33 St. James Square, London, SW1Y 4JS