Merlin Mk2 puts to sea for the first time
The Royal Navy's new upgraded Merlin Mk2 anti-submarine warfare helicopter has conducted its first shipborne operations, it has been revealed.
Members of the Merlin Capability Sustainment Programme (MCSP) Combined Test Team were based onboard HMS Illustrious at the beginning of September to conduct flight trials with Merlin Mk2 test ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.