SAR 2012: Irish Coast Guard to receive UK MCA S-92s in 2013
The Irish Coast Guard’s new Sikorsky S-92A will commence operations from its Shannon SAR base in July, with the remaining four aircraft expected to transfer from the UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) contract in Scotland during 2013, according to CHC Ireland.
At the SAR Europe conference in Dublin ...
Please register to enjoy full access to Shephard Media’s range of news, magazines and technical data products, including Shephard Plus.
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.