Boeing and MDHI on collision course over AAS contenders
Boeing is in dispute with MD Helicopters (MDHI) over the latter’s development of the MD 540F as a militarised aircraft, it has emerged.
A Boeing executive confirmed to Shephard that the company was considering legal action against MDHI following its pursuit of the US Army’s Armed Aerial Scout ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.