AUSA 2012: Boeing preparing for next steps on Chinook roadmap
Boeing has begun flight tests with the new Cargo Onload Offload System (COOLS) for the CH-47 Chinook, one of a trio of enhancements set to be fitted to the aircraft in the coming years.
The COOLS system, is designed to speed up the loading and unloading process by introducing a ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.