Airshow China 2012: Chinese attack helicopters shown for the first time
Two secretive Chinese attack helicopter designs were shown to the public for the first time with the opening of Airshow China in Zhuhai.
Both the Changhe Z-10 and Haifei Z-19 helicopters were photographed arriving at the show on 12 November, while the Z-10 took part in a flying display the ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.