Farnborough 2012: MBDA completes Sea Spear live firing
MBDA has recently completed live firing trials of its new Brimstone Sea Spear missile system for anti-FIAC (fast inshore attack craft) applications.
The system is designed to engage targets that generally operate in 'swarms' of some 40 boats, and is launched from a surface platform to pinpoint small fast moving ...
Please register to enjoy full access to Shephard Media’s range of news, magazines and technical data products, including Shephard Plus.
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.