Farnborough 2012: MBDA completes Sea Spear live firing
MBDA has recently completed live firing trials of its new Brimstone Sea Spear missile system for anti-FIAC (fast inshore attack craft) applications.
The system is designed to engage targets that generally operate in 'swarms' of some 40 boats, and is launched from a surface platform to pinpoint small fast moving ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.