Infantry EquipmentBuy Now
Shephard’s Infantry Equipment Handbook is an invaluable reference guide to infantry equipment. Concise and compact, the handbook provides specifications with a supplier/product guide, in addition to being an excellent point of contact for government, military and senior industry personnel across the world.
The handbook contains up to date information on the latest equipment including:
• the full spectrum of personal and crew-served weapons:
- pistols, carbines/assault rifles, sniper rifles, machine guns, mortars, individual grenade launchers, automatic grenade launchers, hand grenade and assault/anti-tank weapons
• optical day sights, laser points and weapon-mounted fire control systems
• combat body armour including helmets, goggles and protective gloves
• load carriage, including water carriers
Product Guide - an easy guide to who makes what
Suppliers Guide - A-Z of the industry supplying this sector
Editorial enquiries: please contact Ian Kemp - Editor email@example.com tel: +44 (0) 208 542 5306
The Infantry Equipment Handbook has a worldwide circulation and distribution.
Mailed by name to:
• Key companies involved in the infantry equipment sector, and those organisations who have expressed an interest with this growing industry.
Available to attendees of:
• AUSA Annual
• Indo Defence
For more details, view our advertising and sponsorship page.
For advertising enquiries contact:
Mike Wild, Head of Advertising Sales on: +44 (0)20 3179 2589, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email this to a friend.