Civil and Parapublic HelicopterBuy Now
The Civil and Parapublic Helicopter Handbook provides an essential users data source to the civil and parapublic helicopter industry as well as the equipment used in these areas.
The handbook provides in-depth coverage of rotorcraft specifications with photographs, airframe manufacturers, brokers and associations. Focus areas include EMS, Law Enforcement, SAR, Firefighting, Coastguard and Border Patrol, Utility, Corporate, Oil and Gas sectors.
Detailed Specifications Sections
- Helicopter Specifications & Photos
- Helicopter Engine Specifications & Photos
- Mission Management Systems
- Sensor Payloads
- Communications Systems
- Emergency Medical Services Interiors and Equipment.
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Law Enforcement Equipment.
- Search and Rescue Equipment.
Guide to Suppliers
Company contact directory and product guide - listings of all the key suppliers, manufacturers, brokers, associations.
Editorial enquiries: please contact Ian Kemp - Editor firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +44 (0) 208 542 5306
The Civil and Parapublic Handbook has a worldwide circulation and distribution.
Mailed by name to:
• Key companies involved in the civil and parapublic helicopter sector, and those organisations who have expressed an interest with this growing industry.
Available to attendees of:
• Helitech International
For more details, view our advertising and sponsorship page.
For advertising enquiries contact:
Email this to a friend.