To make this website work, we log user data. By using Shephard's online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy, including cookie policy.

Open menu Search

B&H Airlines begins Sarajevo to D?sseldorf service

28th May 2009 - 16:54 GMT | by The Shephard News Team


Düsseldorf Airport has welcomed Bosnia-Herzegovina's B&H Airlines as a new customer following the carrier's opening of an air connection between Sarajevo and Düsseldorf.

There are two flights a week, flying on Tuesdays and Saturdays. B&H Airlines departs Sarajevo starts at 14:55 and arrives at 17:05 in Düsseldorf. The return flight takes off from Düsseldorf at 17:55 and lands, after a flight time of just over two hours, in Sarajevo.

A Boeing 737-400 and an ATR 72 are used on this route. B&H Airlines emerged from the former Air Bosna, the state-owned airline of Bosnia-Herzegovina, which holds about 51% of the airline’s shares today. The remaining 49% of the shares are owned by Turkish Airlines.

The Shephard News Team


The Shephard News Team

As part of our promise to deliver comprehensive coverage to Premium News and Defence Insight …

Read full bio

Share to