Terms & Conditions
- This online service ('the Service') is provided by The Shephard Group. By using the Service you accept these terms and conditions which apply to use of the Service and the materials and information it contains ('Materials').
- The Shephard Group grants you a non-exclusive licence to access and use the Materials for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes.
- Copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to the Service and Materials belong to The Shephard Group and its licensors.
- The Shephard Group may at any time make alterations to or withdraw the Service or any part of it.
- The Shephard Group excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. The Shephard Group shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this the Service.
- These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Refund Policy. Once a booking has been received by the organisers and joining instructions issued, any cancellation, which must be received in writing, will be subject to the following:
- All cancellations received more than one calendar month prior to the event will be subject to a 10% administration fee.
- No refund of delegate fees will be made for cancellations received within one calendar month of the event.