Unmanned VehiclesBuy Now
The definitive data source to the unmanned systems industry; incorporating unmanned aerial vehicles, unmanned ground vehicles, unmanned marine surface vessels and defence sub-sea vehicles.
Distributed internationally to named army/navy/air force, government contacts as well as industry professionals, Shephard’s Unmanned Vehicles Handbook is an invaluable reference to the unmanned systems community and related equipment. Concise and compact, the handbook has detailed specifications and supplier/product guide, in addition to being an excellent point of contact for government, military and senior personnel across the world.
• Specification data on 120+ in-production and in-development unmanned aerial vehicles, unmanned ground vehicles, unmanned surface marine vessels & military unmanned underwater vehicles.
• Payload specification data - including EO/IR systems, communications, radar and EW systems
• Contact data for key manufacturers and suppliers
• A product guide index of all companies and associations listed.
• Unmanned system test ranges information
Editorial enquiries: please contact Ian Kemp - Editor firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +44 (0) 208 542 5306
The Unmanned Vehicles Handbook has a worldwide circulation and distribution.
Mailed by name to:
• Subscribers of Unmanned Vehicles.
• All key companies involved in unmanned vehicles, and those organisations who have expressed an interest in this growing industry.
Available to attendees of:
• Unmanned Systems
• Farnborough Air Show
For advertising enquiries contact:
Mike Wild, Head of Publishing Sales on: +44 (0)1753 727007, email email@example.com
Email this to a friend.