US prepares micro-UGVs for Afghanistan evaluation
The US DoD will shortly deploy hundreds of ‘ultra-lightweight’ UGVs to Afghanistan ahead of a proposed procurement of some 5,000 systems later this year, sources have revealed.
Speaking to Shephard, industry officials confirmed that the UGVs have been delivered to the DoD this week ahead of an in-theatre operational assessment ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.