AUVSI 2012: Raytheon announces successful test of Pyros
Raytheon Missile Systems has announced the successful warhead and guidance test of its small tactical munition (STM), which has now been named Pyros.
The successful test on 18 July was an end-to-end validation of the munition including its two guidance modes (semi-active laser and GPS), the height-of-burst sensor, electronic safe ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.