AUSA 2012: US Army fields Minotaur robotic mine clearance system
The US Army Rapid Equipping Force (REF) used AUSA Winter 2012 to spotlight its exploration of several unmanned vehicle designs.
One of the systems highlighted was the Minotaur, a ‘robotic Bobcat’ that first entered theatre in prototype form in November of last year.
‘It’s a project we started last year ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.