AFCEA West 2012: L-3 looks at alternative rotary engine development
L-3 Communications is utilising its recent experience conducting taxi trials on a commercial aircraft to demonstrate an electrical drive system to develop a rotary engine that can be powered in a similar way.
'We want to develop a rotary engine that can be used as an auxiliary engine,' Philip Chizek, ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.