SAR 2012: EU moots plan for unified European coast guard
The European Union is investigating the possibility of a unified coast guard, bringing together national assets and offering SAR as a 'functional service' across Europe.
A European Coast Guard feasibility study has been launched by the European Commission, and is expected to go to contract at the end of the ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.