SAR 2012: China rescue service to purchase eight new helicopters
The China Rescue and Salvage (CRS) service is planning to purchase eight additional medium helicopters during 2012, following a significant investment from the Chinese government.
In the next five years, the government plans to inject more than $2.1 billion into the organisation, according to Capt Jiahui Song, CRS director general, ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.