SAR 2012: Caution sounded over government-imposed interoperability
Interoperability should be driven by need rather than being institutionalised, according to the UK’s chief coast guard, reflecting on the likely success of future SAR collaborations.
At the SAR Europe conference in Dublin on 16 March, Rod Johnson, chief coastguard with the Maritime and Coastguard Agency, sounded a word of ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.