Upgraded RAF Chinook operational in Afghanistan
The first upgraded Royal Air Force (RAF) Chinook Mk4 helicopters deployed to Afghanistan in late November, less than six months after their introduction to frontline squadrons, it has been confirmed.
With an initial release to service granted in May 2012, RAF Chinooks crews were able to begin their operational work-up ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.