Helicopter commanders prepare for post-Afghanistan realities
As most international forces prepare to leave Afghanistan by the end of 2014, the need to prepare helicopter units for future conflicts is being brought into sharper focus.
At the International Military Helicopter conference in London, several speakers spoke of the need to reset helicopter forces to face a range ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.