SHOT 2014: Three-part bullet designed to counter 'poor' marksmanship
Advanced Ballistic Concepts has unveiled a series of prototype developments at this year’s Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Company co-founder Jaye Kuchman, presented the results of two recent projects- including ‘Green Lead’ and the ‘Multiple Impact Bullet’- to the SHOT Show which attracts ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.