Raytheon unveils C-RAM solution
The US Army has awarded Raytheon a $79.2 million contract to develop a system that will detect and destroy incoming rockets. The system is called Accelerated Improved Intercept Initiative (AI3).
Raytheon will develop the system over the next 18 months with a successful demonstration at the end of that period ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.