Raytheon unveils C-RAM solution
The US Army has awarded Raytheon a $79.2 million contract to develop a system that will detect and destroy incoming rockets. The system is called Accelerated Improved Intercept Initiative (AI3).
Raytheon will develop the system over the next 18 months with a successful demonstration at the end of that ...
Please register to enjoy full access to Shephard Media’s range of news, magazines and technical data products, including Shephard Plus.
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.