Draft RfP outlines new AMPV arrangement
An acquisition programme to replace the US Army’s M113 armoured personnel carriers has been initiated with the release of a draft request for proposal (RfP).
US Tank Automotive Command (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LMCM) announced the draft RfP on 21 March for the Armoured Multi-Purpose Vehicle (AMPV) programme ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.