USCC warns of Chinese cyber threat
As the Chinese Government continues to invest in its cyber capabilities, particularly for attack, defence and exploitation, the US believes its national security is at risk from this ‘clear and present danger’, a report has revealed.
Released by the US-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC) on 8 March, the ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.