ACUS advises 'back-to-basics' Cyber strategy
The Atlantic Council of the US (ACUS) and industry partner IBM have outlined opinions on the current cyber security threat, warning that NATO is best ‘sticking to the basics’.
Speaking at a cyber briefing on 27 February ahead of the NATO Chicago summit in May, Jason Healey, director of cyber ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.