IMDEX 2013: US Navy looks to prove the worth of LCS
As the first of the US Navy’s new Littoral Combat Ship (LCS), USS Freedom, docks off the shore of Singapore, the long-running debate surrounding the worth of the vessel continues to play out.
Its presence in the Asia-Pacific characterises the overall effort by the US to rebalance a 60/40 split ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.