First international contract for Paveway IV
Raytheon has received a contract valued at more than $200 million from an undisclosed international customer for the Paveway IV precision guided bomb, it was announced on 11 April.
This contract signifies the first sale of the Paveway IV outside of the UK. ‘This contact is an export boost to ...
Subscribe to get the full article and a whole lot more from Shephard Plus
Shephard Plus is a comprehensive offering of all of Shephard Media's editorially driven and respected journalism.
The service includes:
- Ten definitive live product datasets constantly updated by our editorial team
- All the latest online news for your industry
- Exclusive first look access to our market leading international publications
- A full three year archive of the magazines
- Market reports compiled by our industry analysts covering the hottest topics in the industry
All of this is available in one easy to manage subscription.